Fur Finds For The Fabulous: This is the blog of my on-going Search for high profile things for the Fur Set

Friday, October 15, 2010

FLEXI & SEXY FRIDAY FURBIE

FLEXI TIME IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE SET THEM FREE!


FLEXI brags that they are FEEDOM ON A LEASH and after many years of pioneering retractable leashes – now the company is putting on a fashionable show and highlighting limited edition designs that I think are rather fun for your doggy run!

I am so in love with my ROCK STAR leash and feel it really fits my Dog Loving to a “T”. I always have a few leashes and even have an extra FLEXI at my parent’s home in the Berkshires for Zak to roam on the lawn! As a responsible dog owner, I treasure the extra give of this line and understand how to enjoy the freedom.



I love how the company has made a success story grow and change with the times since their intro to the dog market in 1973 when I was watching TV with my family Sheepdog Heathcliff! They have a patented breaking system that keeps your dog within your control and ready for a run or health walk.

Wanna take one out for a jog? We are doing everything we can to get you out on an extra long and enjoyable dog walk and the fokes at Flexi want you to exercise your right to walk too!

WAYS TO WIN YOUR OWN FLEXI
A. Retweet I want to win a Flexi #win-furbyjmikel and we will be giving away to our selected winners.
B. Follow our blog www.furbyjmikel.blogspot.com and comment under the entry why you want to win your Flexi
Once we pick you – you will have that moment when you will have to label yourself classic, comfort or fashion / design and walk with your dog in your own style like my DOG LOVING did!

To Become a Distributor or Find A Pet Boutique near You
http://www.flexiusa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you FUR following us. Please look at our product website.www.furbyjmikel.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails